Saturday, February 04, 2006

Blogs vs. Forums

I've always found it difficult to choose between having a blog style website or a forum style website. I find forums easier to find topics in a logical structure other than the blog style that posts it when I enter the data. I am going to log the paperless processes I use soon, taking pictures and screen shots to create step-by-step instructions for those Tablet PC users that are new. Although I've personally found a great deal of information on the tabletpcbuzz and studenttabletpc websites, they didn't always answer my questions and many processes I had to figure out for myself, along with hints from the users and owners of those websites. This is why I think a forum structure would be better for me, but I haven't had the time to change my hosted site by adding a forum. Does anyone know of a great temporary site that have public access forums without coding the php etc?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can help with the emulator for the titanium 89 if you still need it email or let me know how I can send it.

1:30 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home