Friday, October 06, 2006

Going... Papered?

I've started this quarter out exactly the same as I started last year's - with a backpack full of books, pens and a batch of paper. Not only is this heavy while I walk to class, but quite awkward as I go from my slate to paper.
I actually have to print power points and write on the side which is making me wish I could reach for that "add more space" button quite often.

There is another side of going non-paperless that I enjoy and that's the books. I actually like having the book there open where I can look at it and work on my homework or study for a quiz more than flipping through open windows with a stylus, going back and forth and losing my place.
I also like not having to worry about finding a plug in source for power between classes to make sure I can finish the lecture without my computer shutting down on me. I mistakenly purchased a long life battery as my 2nd choice which will not fit in the Fujitsu leather portfolio case.
This week I'll be scanning my notes and preparing for my Fujitsu to return to its home - in my classrooms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home