Friday, October 06, 2006

Ouch!

Well, after enjoying my summer and spending as much time as I could with my family, school's returned in full swing and I neglected to get my tablet fixed over the summer.
While the problem with the screen peeling up is minor, I also had some issues with the computer itself. I get errors on shutdown either from digitizor being unable to write at some address or the screen all of a sudden turning green, blue or black without the cursor.
Shipping it to Fujitsu was expensive. My feelings told me I shouldn't have insured the unit, since I'm really insuring UPS instead of myself, but I figured 50$ would be better than being suck with a broken or stolen unit.
After owning the machine for almost a year, I can say that I've been mostly happy with it.
I still wish it had a more powerful video processor inside and was a bit faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home